THE CHEAT COUNCIL
The cheat council goal is providing a world class product to the gaming community, by aiming to decrease the amount of misconduct teams undergo. It is the council’s aim to always act objectively towards all the accusations and or evidence it receives whether towards a player or towards a clan, to always ensure a decision is made that will be to the benefit of the community and not to the benefit of a specific group or person.
The council is Anonymous – Unanimous and Final
Conduct that is seen as Cheating:
“Cheating” is to act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage. Cheating in the gaming community is stated as the following, but not limited to:
a. The use of a device that at the beginning of a tournament is seen as giving the player an unfair advantage over other players.
b. Players playing under a false name and or under another gamertag whether it be to help out another team and or their own team where a player previously received a ban.
c. Clans not taking a stance against 3rd party devices, knowingly inviting players they know use these devices to join their clan.
d. Clans not acting against a player or players in their respected clans they are
aware of using a 3rd party device.
It should be noted that the cheat council acts as the last line of defense in the process of eliminating these devices from the community. It should be the responsibility of every clans leadership to ensure their clan is not in contradiction with the rules at the start of any season or Solo event.
This list should be kept up to date before every season to identify if there are any new devices that is seen to give a player an unfair advantage.
1. “CronusMax” and all variants and versions of the said product
2. “Titan” and all variants and versions of the said product
3. “Evil Controllers” and all variants and versions of the said product
4. “Xim” and all variants and versions of the said product
5. “Hori Tac Pro” and all variants and versions of the said product
6. “Hori Tac Grip” and all variants and versions of the said product
7. “Crosshair” and all variants and versions of the said product
8. Any other modifications or non PS approved controller that gives a player an unfair advantage over his competitor
If a new device becomes available in a specific season and the cheat council becomes aware of it, they reserve the right to immediately make a public announcement to inform players that a new device is also banned and enforce the ban going forward.
1. Playstation DS4 remote and or any standard issue remote in future.
2. Nacon Remotes (all variants)
3. Scuff Remotes (all variants)
4. Razer Raiju (all variants)
If players are uncertain whether their device is allowed they should consult with the ClanWars admin’s to know or ensure it is a legal device. Failure to do so, could result in the punishment of a said player.